This month was a great beauty month for me. I fell back in love with some old makeup products and I found some great new ones too! I never spend that much on beauty, so I always make sure to do my research on anything before I buy it. Here’s what I have been loving this month and that I can 99.99 perecent guarantee that you will love too!
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer: I waited MONTHS for this to go on sale. After hearing all the hype, I put it on my radar. It usually retails for over 20 CAD, which is a tad much for a drugstore bronzer if you ask me. I snagged it on sale for 12.99. All of the positive reviews are so true — it blends easily; smells like a tropical paradise; and is PERFECT for pale girls.
- Bite Beauty Lipstick “Fig”: This is the perfect plummy / rosy pink for spring. The colour is not too bright, but it definitely gives my lips some life. I love the formula and how long lasting it is. It also smells AMAZING. This brand is also made in Canada, so thats a huge bonus for me.
- Lush Lipscrub “Mint Julep”: This is not a necessary buy, but it is the perfect way to treat yourself. I find that my lips become super painful when they get dry; this scrub helps to soften them but also get rid of the gross extra lip crap. It smells very sweet and seems more gentle than scrubbing my lips with sugar and coconut oil (which is still a great alternative).
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Pallete “Blush”: This is an oldie but a goodie. I love the pink shades in this palette and I’ve really been into creating a lovely pink smokey eye this spring. The shade that is the second from the right is my homie — its the most beautiful light mauve that looks so stunning in the crease.
- Loreal TXT texture hair spray: I’ve been super into voluminuous kinky hair lately. I wasn’t born in the 80’s but this hairspray helps me to feel like I’ve gone back in time! It gives all the volume!! It is also good for adding a little extra volume to braids.
And that’s it! What have you been loving this month?